I bought a used storm, went to register it with the pin and MEID number and got the message that an account was already there for this storm. I searched around for support and there appears to be no way to call BB and ask about deletin this account and setting up my own...Funny thins is though I was able to set up a BB email acout. Phone is set up for TMO. I all I want to do is set filters for that annoying gmail double email issue. Any help would be greatly appreciated. Thanks
    02-02-09 11:42 AM
    I bought a used storm, went to register it with the pin and MEID number and got the message that an account was already there for this storm. I searched around for support and there appears to be no way to call BB and ask about deletin this account and setting up my own...Funny thins is though I was able to set up a BB email acout. Phone is set up for TMO. I all I want to do is set filters for that annoying gmail double email issue. Any help would be greatly appreciated. Thanks
    It probably still have the IMEI associated with the verizon account. You need to have the person that sold it to you call VZ because they will not help you at all since you were not the account holder.
    02-02-09 11:49 AM
    Yeah it was a craigslist purchase however....And I am using Tmobile....not sure if that matters, but I was able to set the filters for Gmail through my Tmobile BIS....I would hav liked to explore the BES though as well.
    02-02-09 11:53 AM
    Yeah it was a craigslist purchase however....And I am using Tmobile....not sure if that matters, but I was able to set the filters for Gmail through my Tmobile BIS....I would hav liked to explore the BES though as well.
    Doesnt matter. If the account is associated with someone else, its not going to let you register the IMEI until this is corrected. Contact the guy from CL and have him call VZ. The same thing happened when I sold my 8830 to my buddy.
    02-02-09 11:56 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD