First off, I searched the forums and did not find my answer.

But, when plugging my BB's USB into either a USB Wall Charger or into my FM Transmitter/USB Charge, the blackberry sits there and hangs up. Does anyone know why this is? I know the Wall USB/AC works well w/ my wifes ipod for charging.. Also, the same is true for a charger that came w/ my Bluetooth that uses mini-usb for charging. That charger also locks up the BB.

Thanks!
    01-27-09 08:22 AM
    Try a different wall place to charge it... if that don't work. I am thinking the BB does not like it.
    01-27-09 08:25 AM
    First off, I searched the forums and did not find my answer.

But, when plugging my BB's USB into either a USB Wall Charger or into my FM Transmitter/USB Charge, the blackberry sits there and hangs up. Does anyone know why this is? I know the Wall USB/AC works well w/ my wifes ipod for charging.. Also, the same is true for a charger that came w/ my Bluetooth that uses mini-usb for charging. That charger also locks up the BB.

Thanks!
    The blackberrys have always been real weird about chargers the bb always uses a different voltage and amp than most chargers my guess is the wall adapters your using are to much. If it works in a comptrer
    Than that is why computers can adjust the voltage going through a usb cord wall plates cant

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    01-27-09 08:32 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD