I've already heard turning Mass Storage on or w/e is the best way to upload music? Well I did, and I dragged and dropped my music into the Music folder, but the music isnt on the blackberry. The Storm uses MP4's right? Well do I need to convert my MP3's somehow? Any help is appreciated.
    03-03-09 08:42 PM
    ill tell you what i do. I use itunes i converted my itunes to itunes plus so they are all unlocked mp4's I open media manager and just drag and drop my songs directly from itunes list right to media manager onto my emory card. That media sync sucks its the best way to do it if you use itunes and its fast
    03-03-09 08:45 PM
    I am having problems too. What program loads mp3 files on to a storm?
    03-03-09 10:30 PM
    honestly I just connect it via the usb and in the my computer you'll see the blackberry with the media card and I just drag and drop into the media/music or w/e
    03-03-09 10:47 PM
    honestly I just connect it via the usb and in the my computer you'll see the blackberry with the media card and I just drag and drop into the media/music or w/e
    I do it this way also, seems to be much easier. I use a program called Tune clone to remove the DRM from songs I purchased from Itunes then transfer them right to my media card, real simple
    03-04-09 06:36 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD