Ok so I'm going to update to the "official verizon" update V .75 platform 107 just because it makes me feel more comfortable. Anyways I hear everyone talking about a JL wipe of the phone before upgrading. I just downgraded and now I was planning on just upgrading to the non leaked version. is that ok? or should I do a JL wipe also? Or not a big deal either way?
    12-06-08 12:38 PM
    Ok so I'm going to update to the "official verizon" update V .75 platform 107 just because it makes me feel more comfortable. Anyways I hear everyone talking about a JL wipe of the phone before upgrading. I just downgraded and now I was planning on just upgrading to the non leaked version. is that ok? or should I do a JL wipe also? Or not a big deal either way?
    It's up to you. It's about preference. I suggest wiping every 2 or 3 upgrades. You can go HERE for a guide on how to use JL_Cmder
    12-06-08 12:45 PM
    cool thanks crucial. I think I'll leave it for now, but wipe it when Verizon releases the next release.
    12-06-08 01:30 PM
    I had the same situation. I ended up wiping the device first. Its kinda like a fresh computer. Nice and crispy =)

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    12-06-08 01:33 PM
    I updated and it still says platform .94? wth? Oh well, I'm just leaving it and I am going to update when something newer comes out, I doubt their is a difference in the two updates, mine runs fine.
    12-06-08 02:04 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD