Even though I have my Storm set to use the network time, I still find that every few weeks I have to manually sync the time because it is off. Is there something that I do not have set correctly?

thanks.
    06-22-09 10:00 AM
    My clock is always right on. I don't know if it matters, but I have my time source set to BlackBerry instead of Network.
    06-22-09 12:46 PM
    Its odd, I thought for sure I had mine set to network time, and when i went into it today after a reboot it said "blackberry" time.

No clue as to what changed it. It was only a minute off anyways. I swtiched to network and it was right on.
    06-22-09 01:11 PM
    Even though I have my Storm set to use the network time, I still find that every few weeks I have to manually sync the time because it is off. Is there something that I do not have set correctly?

thanks.
    If you sync your computer and BB, that could be the problem. When you sync your contacts, calendar events, memos, etc , it also syncs the time with the computer. To fix this, make sure that Update device date and time is unchecked under Synchronize in DM.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    06-22-09 01:21 PM

thanks.
    I have the same issue. It doesn't matter if I use network or Blackberry, and I checked - I don't have the "Update device..." checked...it's just one of those things I've grown used to -- the pluses still far outweight the minuses!
    06-22-09 01:52 PM
    I had the same problem. When I first bought my storm the time was always 5 mins fast and I just figured it was so that you would get places early. However when I got a replacement the time was right on.
    06-24-09 01:46 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD