I've tried to find the answer for my problem in this forum but no luck(so far). The problem occurred when i've tried to Update Software with Desktop Manager. It took me 2h but it ended with error. After that my BB was Dead. Only indication Light blinks red all the time. I can't turn it on... just DEAD. Tried everything I can think of... Please help me I'm new to BB i've have it for a couple of days now. Thanks
    03-17-09 02:05 PM
    first the help:

BlackBerry 101: How to Reload the Operating System on a Nuked BlackBerry | CrackBerry.com

now the disclaimer:

anybody who has been on any forum for any length of time should understand this basic guide - when you need an answer: 1) look for open threads. If you can't find one that is applicable, then 2) SEARCH. Make sure you use key words that are applicable to your situation. If there is nothing to be found, then 3) create a new thread with your question.

I know you said you looked, but this question has been asked multiple times over, and has been addressed - as far as I know - each time, so a solution should not have been too terribly buried.

Welcome to CB!
    Last edited by seVer916; 03-17-09 at 02:18 PM.
    03-17-09 02:16 PM
    Im sorry for that, but I was in panic and I needed a fast answer. Thank you for your effort and patience with a BB beginner like me:-)
    03-17-09 02:56 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD