hi all,

I have a storm 9500 and it has some GREAT features and some features that are terrible!
    I only got the phone on Friday and by Sunday I had made two 15 minute phone calls from my pocket! - The unlock button is just TOO easy to press accidently in your pocket (I don't use a case).
    Does anyone know how to get round this? Most phones require TWO buttons to be pressed to unlock them (which makes sense).
    I've set a password at the moment, but that is REALLY annoying as it HAS to be 4 chars and it cannot be an easy sequence. I'm now waiting to see how long it will take before I get the phone out of my pocket and the "10 attempts" rule of attacking the password has taken place - and I'm locked out of my own phone!
    GREAT phone, but obviously nobody at the design team has pockets.

Any ideas out there?
    Richard.
    11-24-08 05:56 AM
    I've put my phone in my pocket(usually use a holster tho) with the lock off without any problems, but I think the easiest way to do this is the password. I was just getting to know my phone and looking around it and i came across the password thing so I made one. I made it the same as my pw that I have for other things so I can easily remember.

Also you can change the number of attempts you get to enter the password, and the lockout time if you use all the guesses up.
    11-24-08 06:10 AM
    AH...So Thats where these MMS crotch shots have been coming from!
    11-24-08 06:14 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD