I have searched these forums extensively and am having no luck.

I purchased an unlocked Verizon 9530 and put in my Rogers SIM (voice, text and data plan which worked on my Bold 9000 without a single problem) and the voice and text work perfectly but there's no data. I cannot get my mail (email setup icon is missing), BBM doesn't work and the browser icon is missing as well. I went to the Rogers BIS and logged in and they asked for the PIN and IMEI for the new device and when I inserted them, it said they were invalid. I called *611 but it went to Verizon, as I expected, so I used the online Rogers chat support and they basically refused to do anything because it's non-Rogers software. I have tried everything I possibly could but still am not getting data.

I appreciate any advice you guys can give on the topic.
    10-19-10 06:04 AM
    Was the phone released from VZW?

You need to have the last owner call VZW and ask for the pin to be released, and then you can register it on Rogers.

What is listed under Options - Advanced - Service books.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    10-19-10 07:07 AM
    *No Entries*

And I bought it from a third party. I don't know who had it before me. If I call Verizon, would they release it for me?
    10-19-10 07:48 AM
    Have you inputed Rogers APN settings ?
    10-19-10 02:03 PM
    *Update*

I have called Verizon to release the PIN and the CSR said it had already been released. I called Rogers and was on the phone with their rep. for 30 minutes trying to get it to work. They reset it on their end, no dice. Told me to Wipe handheld, no dice. Told me to go to HRT and Register Now and I got a message from Blackberry saying it's now registered but nothing. Service Books still says No Entries. The only advice I got was to restore my old backup and hope it would restore the service books. Which it did not. I was told maybe they screwed up some settings when unlocking it which would explain why I can't get them.

I'm out of ideas so anybody feel free to throw anything out there. Even if you tell me to go fly a kite lol
    10-19-10 02:15 PM
    Have you inputed Rogers APN settings ?
    Where would I find those?
    10-19-10 02:16 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD