Okay so I unlocked my Storm and followed the directions to get the service books onto my Storm for T-Mobile but for some reason it will not connect to the net or to email. I registered with the network. It could have something to do with the fact that it says edge and not EDGE. Is there anyway to change this? Also under Manage Connections>services status it says internet service not connected. Someone please help me fix this. I am so close.
    06-11-09 05:19 AM
    If it isn't EDGE it means BIS is not yet active. You might wanna call TMO.
    06-11-09 06:38 AM
    The problem is the radio they you are using. I did the setup for too like a dozen times and could never get my browser to work. So I suggest that you down load the .90 ans swap the radio with the os they you are currently using.

Now there is a thread on how to do this but the simple way is just to open the .90 os(computer/C drive/program files/common files/research in motion/shared/loader files). Now find the .90 os open it than open CDMA folder. Copy what's inside. Back out till you are where you opened th .90 os now look for the os that you have on your phone. Open it than open CDMA click paste. It will ask if you want to do this click yes. Close everything plug in your storm open DM and click on App loader click next and finish and you are set.

Hope this helps.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    06-11-09 07:01 AM
    Might have something to do with which OS you're using. If its one of the later ones a lot of people have been having trouble with the radio codes. I use the.148 os with the .90 radio because of the exact same issue.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    06-11-09 07:02 AM
    Now there is a thread on how to do this but the simple way is just to open the .90 os(computer/C drive/program files/common files/research in motion/shared/loader files).
    There's one problem: I don't have that directory on my computer.
    06-11-09 09:33 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD