Hi guys. I tried to search but didn't anything as specific as the question I'm about to ask, so apologies if this has been covered elsewhere. Here goes!

I was a VZW customer for around 5 years, and just recently upgraded to the Storm. I set my email up on it and was using it for about 2 weeks on the VZW network when I decided to get it unlocked so I could finally switch to AT&T.

I followed the guide posted here (which was great and completely *****-proof) and most everything is working. Browser is fine (when EDGE coverage is decent enough), MMS works, Facebook app works, etc. However, I can't seem to get my e-mail set up at all. I think it's because I was registered with the VZW BIS and now it won't migrate over (my Blackberry email address is [email protected]).

How do I fix this? If you guys can't help I'll have to spend who knows how long on the phone with either AT&T or Blackberry support, and I'd really like to avoid that if possible. Thanks in advance for any suggestions!
    05-01-09 11:55 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD