I have a Storm, unlocked and using AT&T 9530 with .75 OS (just downgraded from .148).
    My problem is that today I went through the mountains and lost all signals. The signal strength on the screen just said "OFF". When I got back to an area covered, my Home screen had no AT&T sign. I tried to make a phone call, and got the operator from Verizon Wireless telling me that I needed to call VZW.
    Anyways, I did BattPull and SimPull, rebooted and I was back up and running. I put the phone in it's holster until I got back home. Pulled it out to make a call and I'm getting the same operator. BattPull/SimPull = nothing.
    I wiped and dowgraded phone and OS to see if that would do anything, nothing at all.

Under my Manage Connections, it says:
    Turn All Connections Off
    Mobile Network: Verizon Wireless (I have an AT&T sim in)

Please Help!
    06-08-09 01:27 AM
    Do you have the network set as GSM?
    06-08-09 01:29 AM
    The only time i've ever had "OFF" on mine was when the battery was dead.
    You had no signal i think..that's AT&T for you.
    06-08-09 01:30 AM
    Go to Manage Connections > Mobile Network Options > make sure Network Technology is set to GSM/UMTS.
    06-08-09 01:33 AM
    Go to Manage Connections > Mobile Network Options > make sure Network Technology is set to GSM/UMTS.
    You guys RAWK!!! It wasn't set for GSM/UMTS.....as soon as I clicked it I was back up and running with AT&T!!

TY
    06-08-09 01:41 AM
    good to know
    06-08-09 01:54 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD