Halo , i have a problem using my gps. somehow its not working on gsm network.
    because its only searching ..and searching satellites ( outdoor with a clear sky with Bbmaps)
    i've try all the tutorials we have here, and the result is nothing work . it gives me a total headache . Here i want to ask for someone who have a same problem with me, is it true somehow the gps on storm 9530 tied to CDMA network ?? its cause that if we use the gsm network on 9530 the gps wont work.

pls pls someone , anyone help me with this problem. thx

best regards
    03-19-12 09:18 PM
    you need a data connection to load the data for the maps!!
    does your device get connected with satellites??

If you dont have a BIS/BES , you can load your map data via TCP/IP..
    03-21-12 11:32 PM
    yes i have a BIS . i can load the map, but i can't find my location. when i choose where i am, its keep searching satellites , i was outdoor on that time. i did batt pull too.
    but not single sat can lock my location. maybe its lock somehow with qualcomm chip tied with cdma network. but other with same model , somehow their gps seem work perfectly. maybe my 9530 are screww
    03-22-12 12:19 AM
    OK...
    what about your GPS settings, are u using the internal GPS device or an External source??
    03-22-12 12:36 AM
    its use internal gps device since 9530 have a built in A-GPS.
    03-22-12 12:50 AM
    Ooopss !!!
    im Helpless ... Wait for an Expert's answer .. .
    03-22-12 01:02 AM
    , its ok . thx anyway .
    03-22-12 03:27 AM
    I had the 9530 on the telus network and it would never connect to the GPS unless you used telus navigator that cost $10

There is a post about this in the telus forum. ITS BS!

it works flawless though now on my 9860
    03-22-12 07:55 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD