Okay, I need some advice or help. I purchased an unlocked storm 9530 vz last month which I'm using on the T-Mobile network and I am starting to hate it due to it's buggy software. I want to sell it but every time I stick another sim card in the phone it keeps saying invalid sim so nobody ever buys it, I pop my sim in and it works fine. I don't understand why the phone only works with my sim card, I figured that maybe I had to unlock it again so I bought an unlock code but it didn't work and the error count was not decreasing, it stayed at ten. tech support told me that if the error count does not go down then the phone is probably already unlocked or it is a software problem. I'm assuming the phone is unlocked because I'm using it on the t-mobile network but why does it only work with my sim. BTW i've tried sims from various carriers and still no luck.
    Last edited by nemesis6014; 05-09-09 at 01:33 AM.
    05-09-09 01:30 AM
    Are the sims you are using from active accounts and active? And have you tried a battery pull?

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    05-09-09 06:56 AM
    Yeah, the accounts and sims are active. I tried the battery pull and It didn't work either, I even wiped the handheld. It's just weird that out of all sims cards mine worked when I purchased it. It's like my storm is excalibur and my sim is the chosen one. I wasn't ever aware of the problem until I tried selling it.
    05-09-09 11:59 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD