Mobile Phone Unlocking | UniquePhones

guys im planning on buying an unlock code for my storm .... is this site legit .... its the only site offering to unlock the vodaphone india storm. that too for 20$ and gives u a code in 5 mins !!
    01-27-09 11:49 AM
    Or you could call global support and tell them you're going to a third world country where Verizon does not have service, and you need the unlock code to use your phone. Threaten to cancel your contract if they give you a hard time.

They'll do it. Free, too.

Edit: I didn't see that you're using a Voda Storm in India. That may be different for you then, not so sure.
    Last edited by Rev0lver; 01-27-09 at 12:15 PM.
    01-27-09 12:12 PM
    Or you could call global support and tell them you're going to a third world country where Verizon does not have service, and you need the unlock code to use your phone. Threaten to cancel your contract if they give you a hard time.

They'll do it. Free, too.
    Yep, this. If you have an account in good standing and have been with them for a bit they'll fork it over.

ETA: My bad, didn't realize you're not on Verizon.
    Last edited by zazzified; 01-27-09 at 01:37 PM.
    01-27-09 12:15 PM
    yes, they're legit. i got my code from them last week. took 3-5 minutes

If you hurry you can unlock your handset for just $9.99 using the coupon FASTBB during checkout. This offer will expire Jan 29th so you better move fast.

To get started please visit our BlackBerry Unlocking page.
    01-27-09 01:33 PM
    yes, they're legit. i got my code from them last week. took 3-5 minutes

i doubt .... iv already got my answer.... tthis site is a scam.... thank god i didnt pay .... read on a few other forums and did a bit of googling .... this site is a fake .... not one person has posted something nice abt this site.... i wonder how u got ur code .... either ur in on this scam or lying....
    01-27-09 07:27 PM
    Im sorry to sound like a newb, but what exactly is an unlock code and how does it work? I know it allows the phone to work on GSM networks, but what or how do you use an unlock code physically?
    01-27-09 07:47 PM
    Most likely a scam.
    01-27-09 07:49 PM
    just for the **** of it, I entered my IMEI and it told me it was incorrect.
    01-27-09 08:01 PM
    fine, your loss, lol. it worked for me, i can take screen shot evidence, but nobody will believe me.
    01-28-09 01:03 AM
    ^^ ur making a mistake .... its ur loss .... cuz i didnt fall for ur scam ....
    01-28-09 01:48 AM
    Im sorry to sound like a newb, but what exactly is an unlock code and how does it work? I know it allows the phone to work on GSM networks, but what or how do you use an unlock code physically?
    Once you unlock your phone you can use with any GSM carrier, like ATT or T Mobile. Once you enter unlock code into phone it is unlocked for ever, you do not have to do anything else.
    01-28-09 10:16 AM
    i was thinking about it. you pay for the unlock with either paypal or your credit card and you can easily file a chargeback if the code doesn't come or doesn't work. no risk IMO.
    01-28-09 10:35 AM
    I used unlockbycode.net to get the code I unlocked my Storm with.

Not as fast as the site you mentioned, they state 2-24 hours I believe. I received mine in about 4 hours, via email, and on their control panel for my account.

They say they do Storm Worldwide, however they do not specifically list India in the phone model list.

It might be worth a go, they seem to refund you if they're unable to get an unlock code for your phone.
    01-28-09 10:38 AM
    I purchsed an unlock Storm in India coz I dont want to face the problem of purchasing lock codes & all.
    01-28-09 10:41 AM
    This is the place to go

Nextgen Server Home of Remote Phone Unlock, Treo, Blackberry Unlock Code Server, Sony Ericsson, Motorola, HTC, Huawei, USB Modem, Unlock your cell phone to any network in real time online.

The code is instant - as soon as you submit your IMEI within 2 or 3 seconds you have your code.

Very good value for money too!
    01-28-09 10:43 AM
    Some ppl trust this Mr Unlock - mobile phone unlocking - phone unlock codes & more! too
    one of my friend has purchased code for his 8310 & he was satisfied with thier service
    01-28-09 10:56 AM
    Stupid me, I entered my MEID instead of IMEI.

I used CRACK07 and it went through. Awaiting email

*EDIT*
    Got the code and it works! I approve! They provided 3 codes. two of them were 16 digits (required for unlock) and the other was 8 digits. I used the first 16 digit that was given. So I dont know if the other 16 digit code would of worked.
    Last edited by y2bandit; 01-28-09 at 01:44 PM.
    01-28-09 01:33 PM
    Why would anyone purchase a code? I called AT&T and had my code in 30 seconds. I told them I was going to Italy. I don't understand why you would wan't to spend the $10. I'll make you a deal. I'll pm you my address, send me the $10 and I'll call your carrier for you. Deal?
    01-28-09 01:35 PM
    Whats unlocking do exactly?
    01-28-09 01:36 PM
    Why would anyone purchase a code? I called AT&T and had my code in 30 seconds. I told them I was going to Italy. I don't understand why you would wan't to spend the $10. I'll make you a deal. I'll pm you my address, send me the $10 and I'll call your carrier for you. Deal?
    You call VZW and tell me how that goes. Then I will send you $10.00
    01-28-09 01:43 PM
    Hey CrackBerry,

We are always improving and doing everything we can to make our system better.

We would love for you guys to try us and give us your feedback.

I've created 10 discount coupons, they will give you your order for free. These can be used on any service we offer, not just on our new BlackBerry service.

Try the service for yourselves, you'll love it!

The coupons are:
    CRACK01
    CRACK02
    CRACK03
    CRACK04
    CRACK05
    CRACK06
    CRACK07
    CRACK08
    CRACK09
    CRACK10

These coupons will only work once, if the first one doesn't work try another one.

Please post your thoughts once you have tried the service.

Thanks,

Jeff
    What is website
    01-28-09 01:45 PM
    What is website
    Uhhhhh the one that is the title of this thread which also happens to match the username that gave out the code.
    01-28-09 01:48 PM
    Stupid me, I entered my MEID instead of IMEI.

I used CRACK07 and it went through. Awaiting email

*EDIT*
    Got the code and it works! I approve! They provided 3 codes. two of them were 16 digits (required for unlock) and the other was 8 digits. I used the first 16 digit that was given. So I dont know if the other 16 digit code would of worked.
    SEE! I told you they're legit! uniquephones, can I have a partial/full refund from my order from a few days ago? =)
    Last edited by gkwong; 01-28-09 at 01:57 PM.
    01-28-09 01:50 PM
    Uhhhhh the one that is the title of this thread which also happens to match the username that gave out the code.
    How did that MEID number work *******
    Last edited by Duvi; 01-28-09 at 02:07 PM. Reason: personal attack
    01-28-09 02:02 PM
    Keep it up.. I'm having a field day hitting report post.

I bet you're going to take all the codes and use it for your little business too right?
    01-28-09 02:04 PM
90 123 ...
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD