Hi there,

i have a "new" icon on top of my homescreen. Its below the date/day information.
    It�s a circle with an arrow inside and a very small red point on the upper right side with a little white starsymbol inside.
    I asked already in some german blackberry forums, but nobody knows it.
    maybe i can find the meanig of it here.

Thanks.

Storm 9500, 4.7.0.167
    Vodafone Germany
    08-17-09 01:32 AM
    App updates in app world, this has been asked like 50 times....
    08-17-09 01:34 AM
    S-E-A-R-C-H!!!!!!!!! You can even google it if you dont know how to use the search here. And if you need help please read the How to use SEARCH thread in my sig
    08-17-09 01:37 AM
    Welcome to CB. In the future yes do a search........it will save you the "Do a search" church.
    08-17-09 01:39 AM
    application update
    08-17-09 01:53 AM
    ps: why do people have to jump on the guy? let him ask,
    08-17-09 01:54 AM
    ps: why do people have to jump on the guy? let him ask,
    Overly discussed topic and is everywhere. If you were around here when this was added to AppWorld you would understand as a new post regarding this was added every hour.

Many times people dont take the time to search out answers for themselves and are just lazy. Not saying the OP is lazy, just making a general statement. The search function is there for a reason.

Side note tarek, you can use the edit button to add to your previous post.
    08-17-09 02:01 AM
    Overly discussed topic and is everywhere. If you were around here when this was added to AppWorld you would understand as a new post regarding this was added every hour.

Many times people dont take the time to search out answers for themselves and are just lazy. Not saying the OP is lazy, just making a general statement. The search function is there for a reason.

Side note tarek, you can use the edit button to add to your previous post.

sometimes some people just dont know the "forum" rules yet!
    08-17-09 02:05 AM
    In his defense, it is kind of hard to search for an image. I just searched "homescreen icon" and it doesn't look like it is answered in any of the first 100 results. Granted, when I added "Unknown" to the query, it came right up. But at what point is too make search operators too many?

If you think it is such a waste of time to answer a question that has been asked before, don't answer it.
    08-17-09 02:14 AM
    In his defense, it is kind of hard to search for an image. I just searched "homescreen icon" and it doesn't look like it is answered in any of the first 100 results. Granted, when I added "Unknown" to the query, it came right up. But at what point is too make search operators too many?

If you think it is such a waste of time to answer a question that has been asked before, don't answer it.
    if you put just "icon" in and use just the storm forum, you get plenty of hits with the answer
    08-17-09 05:28 AM
    if you put just "icon" in and use just the storm forum, you get plenty of hits with the answer
    See what I mean though. I consider myself an "experienced" forum user, here and other places, and I didn't think of that. Oh well, its something that never goes away in forums.
    08-17-09 06:42 AM
    Its the notification to update ur app world!

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    08-17-09 07:02 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD