So I'm having an issue getting my bb to activate with coporate email. I had it working for about 10 minutes last week, pgraded to a beta and everything went to crapper. So I re-loaded the original OS, and did a wipe handheld.... I've done this more than once...

After doing a clean re-install of the OS, and wipe handheld data, I can still send an email to my gmail account, (which I have previously registered on my phone) and within seconds it will arrive on my phone... problem is, the previous thing I did on my phone was wipe handheld...

How in the world do I make all user data disappear on this phone, and start back at normal. I want everything to go away, so I can start back at square one, like I just walked out of the store with the phone?

help!!!

to wipe handheld I'm doing this:
    Options -> Security Options -> General Settings -> BB -> Wipe Handheld -> blackberry -> Include 3rd party apps -> Continue

After initiating it I get:
    blue progress bar -> gray progress bar -> loading indicator -> black screen -> white screen -> loading indicator -> setup wizard

I will just set the timezone and connect it to the network in the wizard, then exit. Send an email to my gmail account, and watch the notification come in
    02-23-09 11:22 PM
    Your PIN is connected to your email address, unless you remove the device from your BB account, it will still recieve emails.
    02-23-09 11:28 PM
    Yea, you're going to have to log back into your BB account and remove the email address if you dont want the eemail to arrive anymore. As far as the wipe goes, the wipe handheld option is pretty much it, the email delivery is a seperate issue.
    02-24-09 12:34 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD