unable to connect to the internet please try again later if this problem persists please call your servise povider

i have a fully fashed metropcs storm9530 everything was working good untill i got a 503 error on my phone and my hole system wiped including my service books so i took matters into my own hands and used crackutil and desktop manager to input my service books and when i was done i saw that i had a new metro pcs browser and a mms so i clicked on the new browser and a message comes up saying unable to connect to the internet please try again later if this problem persists please call your servise povider so i did a battery pull out and no luck

PLEASE HELP
    11-05-10 01:55 PM
    Try going to Manage Connections and turning off your Mobile network and then turing it on again.
    11-05-10 10:33 PM
    Make sure when you go to Options/Mobile Network, the correct Network Technology is turned on GSM/UMTS or 1XEV. Also you can search for Network selection mode manually by changing from Automatic to Manual to see what networks are avail.
    11-06-10 09:16 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD