I am new to Blackberry and the Storm.

Mine does not play streaming video or audio?

I know that the phone is not compatible with Flash, so what do I do?

Thanks
    12-26-08 12:07 AM
    try flycast.fm for a nice streaming audio app.
    try m.google.com for the youtube mobile app to watch it.

Also for anything else try using the nifty search feature all forums have. You will find a ton of new information and many answers for questions you may have.

Also just like using google, you will need to tweak your searches something to find what you are looking for.

Enjoy your Storm and remember to show it off!
    12-26-08 12:47 AM
    Thanks just learned something new!
    12-26-08 12:54 AM
    Anytime!

You will dig flycast. I used closed to 2 gigs last month since I listen to it all day streaming from my storm while at work. I just keep a usb cable with me to keep it charged!
    12-26-08 01:15 AM
    Anytime!

You will dig flycast. I used closed to 2 gigs last month since I listen to it all day streaming from my storm while at work. I just keep a usb cable with me to keep it charged!
    think theres anyway of breaking the 5gb limit using that thing?
    12-26-08 01:58 AM
    Thanks all. I shall take the Storm everywhere.
    12-26-08 03:52 PM
    Anytime!

I loaded Flycast but it only plays through the ear speaker on the Storm. Am I missing a setup option to allow it to play on the speaker phone?

Thanks
    12-28-08 12:50 AM
    Nevermind! I did the old battery pull and it it is now working fine!
    12-28-08 12:52 AM
    I have this error using YouTube app

PlayerException: Cannot open tunnel Cause: java.io.IOException: Cannot open tunnel

I also try to use the m.youtube.com and when I select a video and it open the media player but nothings play I leave it like that a few min an nothing.

What are the changes that I need to do on the java thing? Anyone plase can tell me if the Options on the Browser Configuration the Support JavaScrip box is check marked and if the Prompt to enable Java Script is check marked too and also in the browser option in General properties the Enable JavaScript Location support box is check marked too?

Can anyone help me out here because I try everything and nothing works. Thanks
    12-28-08 09:12 PM
    use moodio.fm for streaming your favorite radio stations.
    12-28-08 09:34 PM
    think theres anyway of breaking the 5gb limit using that thing?
    I'm a heavy data user, lots of browsing, viigo, flycast, orb, etc and I STILL was only able to use just over 1 GB in a month.
    12-28-08 09:50 PM
    Also I try to use m.moodio.fm and it's not working either. It open the media player page but nothing happen. I don't know what it is but I'm having some probelms with my storm. HELP! HELP! HELP!!
    12-28-08 10:13 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD