I upgraded my Storm 1 to the official 5.0 os provided by Verizon. Now I can't seem to sign into Verizon's BIS site. It says "This device is not accessible through HTML. Please log into through your device's internet service." Anyone have this problem?
    11-18-09 11:52 AM
    If you have the email account on your phone try this. Open your email/options/email setting/ make sure enable HTML email is set to yes.
    11-18-09 12:02 PM
    why are you logging into the BIS site and not using the email settings app? they're the same thing....
    11-18-09 12:05 PM
    I upgraded my Storm 1 to the official 5.0 os provided by Verizon. Now I can't seem to sign into Verizon's BIS site. It says "This device is not accessible through HTML. Please log into through your device's internet service." Anyone have this problem?
    I'm trying to log into the BIS through my device and I am getting the error message above.
    11-18-09 01:28 PM
    why are you logging into the BIS site and not using the email settings app? they're the same thing....
    I'm trying to log into the BIS through my device and I am getting the error message above.
    11-18-09 01:52 PM
    i understand that. but why are you trying to go to the BIS site when there is an integrated app provided that does the exact same thing? what is the purpose? why not just use the email setup app?
    11-18-09 01:59 PM
    i understand that. but why are you trying to go to the BIS site when there is an integrated app provided that does the exact same thing? what is the purpose? why not just use the email setup app?
    Correction the actual error message I am receiving is this: "Error: The site can not be accessed in this manner. Please use the URL or link provided by your service provider."

I am trying to add a signature to my e-mails when I send them through my BB.

I hope that makes sense.
    11-18-09 02:18 PM
    you can add a signature via the email settings app on the phone. the BIS site won't load on the browser. they changed quite a few things with the new OS, as well as changed the site.

once you get to the email settings app, login, then select the email address you want to modify, and there is a field for the signature.
    11-18-09 02:24 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD