Mine clicked fine as well. But I thought I would give the "Torx Fix" a try and it really does make a world of difference. The device is much easier to click all over the screen. I would definitely recommend it. And it just feels better than having a piece of paper behind the battery. lol Now, to decide if I am gonna load .323 on it. Hmmmm...
    10-22-09 08:00 AM
    congrats on your new phone! I am sort of a phone freak myself...having had more than 12 phones in the last 5 years. Recent I switched from an iPhone to a Storm and I think that we both made the right decision. Good luck with your new toy/tool....
    10-22-09 08:24 AM
    Ok. I had to downgrade my OS to. 65 to get the EDGE to stay uppercase.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    There has to be a newer build than that. Supposedly the new 5.0.0.323 fixes alot of GSM radio problems, but maybe someone who uses that radio can confirm it, as I am on Verizon. If you're loving the storm with such an old OS, you'll love it that much more with 5.0 . I felt like I had a new phone after upgrading!
    10-22-09 09:00 AM
    I love mine and welcome!
    10-22-09 12:37 PM
    Sounds like a good deal. I've had a storm since release date and have always had issues with the keyboard since my hands are so big. Not rim's fault, phone just didn't fit me. So yesterday I got my new Tour and so far I think I may have made a good move for me.

Really thinking of putting my storm on craigslist but dunno yet. It would be a nice backup if anything were to happen to my tour.
    10-22-09 12:47 PM
30 12
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD