Ok, so I've been on here all day trying to find the solution to my edge/EDGE problem. I have an unlocked storm on AT&T that was working slowly and having the edge/EDGE twitch as normal.. but it has been stuck on edge all day today. So I haven't been getting any of my BIS mail and I can't do anything on my browser. It says that there is insufficient network coverage to process my request. I called at&t and made sure there wasn't anything they could see going on- very friendly and tried very hard- but no fix. I've tried resending my service books from bis.na.blackberry.com and it isn't even getting the message that it is received... also tried going thru the hrt (register) and i'm not getting that message either. i am soooooo frustrated!! it took weeks to get everything fixed on my first storm and then it was stolen a week later. please help!!!
    07-22-09 07:48 PM
    Ok, so I've been on here all day trying to find the solution to my edge/EDGE problem. I have an unlocked storm on AT&T that was working slowly and having the edge/EDGE twitch as normal.. but it has been stuck on edge all day today. So I haven't been getting any of my BIS mail and I can't do anything on my browser. It says that there is insufficient network coverage to process my request. I called at&t and made sure there wasn't anything they could see going on- very friendly and tried very hard- but no fix. I've tried resending my service books from bis.na.blackberry.com and it isn't even getting the message that it is received... also tried going thru the hrt (register) and i'm not getting that message either. i am soooooo frustrated!! it took weeks to get everything fixed on my first storm and then it was stolen a week later. please help!!!
    What OS are you running. Pretty much the only OS that holds EDGE on an unlocked ATT is .75. Go view the "how to get an unlocked storm working on ATT" forum and it will run you through the instructions to download/etc.
    07-22-09 08:03 PM
    .151 has a decent radio. But do what he said and go to that post. If that doesn't answer your questions then google for a program called "Swap-A-Radio" and learn how to use that.
    07-22-09 08:10 PM
    What OS are you running. Pretty much the only OS that holds EDGE on an unlocked ATT is .75. Go view the "how to get an unlocked storm working on ATT" forum and it will run you through the instructions to download/etc.
    v4.7.0.148
    07-22-09 08:15 PM
    v4.7.0.148
    .148 will not hold EDGE... you will remain on edge which wont give you any data. Go to the forum I spoke about, follow the instructions and downgrade your OS to .75 and you will be fine.
    07-22-09 08:26 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD