My storm hasnt ever had any real typing lag issues until a few days ago.

The phone doesnt actually lag, it runs fine but the screen has trouble recognizing where im touching it.
    The blue glow won't show up on any keys so when i click the screen, the letters dont show up. The phone isn't frozen because i can click the back key and exit out with no problem

And sometimes when i highlight the "L" for instance, the "A" key will light up and when i click the L, an A appears. Happens with different keys as well

And other times, i can be typing a sentence and only a few of the letters would have registered.

Its extremely annoying and the only thing that fixes it is a battery pull, most of the time.

anyone else having this issue?
    06-07-09 09:39 PM
    Ever since I upgraded to .148, I have been having simular issues with my keyboard. I now run the .148/.151 hybrid v6 by lyricidal, and It still is the same.
    I'll be typing fairly fast, and it seems to just leave some letters out as if it is not registering. It also lags on the blue highlight when hovering over the letters....at first I thought that my fingers just got fatter or something and I'm doing something wrong, but after longer inspection it does seem as if the keyboard is lagging quiet a bit .......not sure how to fix it......
    06-07-09 11:15 PM
    06-08-09 12:21 AM
    maybe it needs to be completly wiped and OS reinstalled?
    06-08-09 12:35 AM
    My verizon guy showed me a trick.
    Take a business card, fold it in half..uhm.."hamburger style"
    then cut half an inch off it and put it on top of your battery and put the back, back on.
    it worked for my old BB..before my ex dropped it off a balcony. (: how fab.i know.
    06-08-09 12:55 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD