Anyone else find this mode faster and with less errors? Btw I'm using .191 OS

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    09-17-09 09:12 AM
    Anyone else find this mode faster and with less errors? Btw I'm using .191 OS

Nope... I only tried it once when it was new. I really like the suretype keyboard.
    09-17-09 09:15 AM
    I have gotten so used to the suretype keyboard that I am so much faster with that. Although, since going up to .191 and then down to .167 I have found that suretype puts some weird words in places instead of intuitive words that it used to place when typing. It's getting a bit annoying, to be honest.
    09-17-09 10:38 AM
    I have gotten so used to the suretype keyboard that I am so much faster with that. Although, since going up to .191 and then down to .167 I have found that suretype puts some weird words in places instead of intuitive words that it used to place when typing. It's getting a bit annoying, to be honest.
    Yeah wasn't sure if was making so many mistakes cause I also loved using sure type till I upgraded to .191. Try full keyboard. You may be pleasantly surprised

09-17-09 11:14 AM
    In portrait mode you can improve your accuracy and speed a little bit if you aim for the bottom of the key just a hair below the letter you intend to strike. This allows you to see the letter and the "blue glow". I think the keyboard is actually optimized for typing in this manner just as it is optimized in landscape for typing on the right side with your right hand and typing on the left side with your left hand.
    09-17-09 12:38 PM
    nah dont try to aim the letter in potrait mode nstead just try to be close to the letter it will autocorrect for you its actually very accurate just try it out. like i wrote earlier , could be cause i have .191 that the autocorrection is so good

Last edited by rw6497; 09-17-09 at 12:53 PM.
    09-17-09 12:45 PM
    I'm about the same speed either way. It just depends how many free hands I have at the time lol
    09-17-09 01:04 PM
    I stopped typing in landscape and have used portrait exclusively since the full keyboard was introduced in the first leak (whatever version it was) I installed. Been than way ever since and have never had any issues. I'm not lightning fast on it, but certainly not slow either.

Can't get the feel for the suretype KB at all.
    09-17-09 02:29 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD