1) I have doc2go yet when I open an attachment in email it says Service Book cannot be found. What do I do to allow it to find the service book?

2) When I want to "Reply all" in an email it tells me "No message services configured. You will only be able to Save Draft" I don't want to save draft, I want to actually reply. I was able to do this on my pearl, I don't get it. Help!

First response gets a prize....
    12-17-08 09:56 PM
    Go to options > Advanced > Host routing table

Then hit BB button. then select Register Now.
    12-17-08 09:57 PM
    1) I have doc2go yet when I open an attachment in email it says Service Book cannot be found. What do I do to allow it to find the service book?

2) When I want to "Reply all" in an email it tells me "No message services configured. You will only be able to Save Draft" I don't want to save draft, I want to actually reply. I was able to do this on my pearl, I don't get it. Help!

First response gets a prize....

How to resend service books.

From Device:

Options>Advanced options> Host Routing Table> BB Key (menu key)> Register now

Then go to
    setup>email settings> Log in (if you remember your user name and password) Once logged in hit BB Key (menu key) and Service Books.

Or

Go to this site for verizon
    https://bis.na.blackberry.com/html?brand=vzw

or your carrier's bis site.

login or create a account and resend service books. Make sure you check to see if your emails accounts are activated.

If you can't login or can't make a account call the carrier they can help you get the account setup.
    12-17-08 10:02 PM
    You can also go to email settings on your phone>log in>click blackberry button then service books. That will resend the service books
    12-17-08 10:07 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD