Two issues Text wrap and video in MMS

I am not sure if others are having the same two issues I am with my Storm. I have run .75, .86, .113, and .122. (Currently on .122) I have searched and can only find a few post on 8900, 9000, 8330. They were of no help and most had no solutions.

Issue number 1: I have trouble watching recorded video sent to me from other cell phones. The video recorded by their phones will not play in the MMS message. This has been the case on all OSs I have installed.

Issue number 2: Text wrap when posting on CB strings out on a single line. I only noticed it on .122 but it may have always been there. I am using BB Browser.

Both are somewhat minor but annoying at times. Any help would be appreciated.
    04-19-09 05:50 PM
    Am I the only one with these issues?
    04-20-09 08:25 PM
    OK... I can't help you with your first issue.

As far as the text stringing out on one line--my phone does that, too, when I'm on CB, but it doesn't stay that way when I actually click on "Submit Reply". It looks all stringed out on the phone screen, but when it's actually posted, it puts in the necessary line breaks.
    04-20-09 08:27 PM
    OK... I can't help you with your first issue.

As far as the text stringing out on one line--my phone does that, too, when I'm on CB, but it doesn't stay that way when I actually click on "Submit Reply". It looks all stringed out on the phone screen, but when it's actually posted, it puts in the necessary line breaks.
    Thanks

Now I know I am not alone. The same thing happens to me. Did you have the same problem in OSs before .122?
    04-20-09 08:31 PM
    Yes. I have never upgraded the phone. I bought the phone with .75 on it, and that is still what I'm running.
    04-20-09 08:32 PM
    Thanks. I can live with that for now. It is difficult to review a post but it can be done. My first problem is the hardest to live with. When someone videos something with their phone and forwards it to me on MMS, it does not play and loops the first second of sound.

Maybe someone can help me?
    04-20-09 08:38 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD