When I turn on my storm it comes up and says connection to Jawbone failed. My jawbone is not turned on. This seems to be an OS.75 glitch, but I dont see anyone else posting about it (at least not in the searches i did)

When I turn on my jawbone it connects just fine, and when i turn it off it dis connects just fine.
    12-28-08 08:35 AM
    Thats not a glitch.
    12-28-08 08:45 AM
    Thats not a glitch.
    LOL
    12-28-08 11:06 AM
    When I turn on my storm it comes up and says connection to Jawbone failed. My jawbone is not turned on. This seems to be an OS.75 glitch, but I dont see anyone else posting about it (at least not in the searches i did)

When I turn on my jawbone it connects just fine, and when i turn it off it dis connects just fine.
    Change the Bluetooth connection setting for that device. If you have connect "connect on power up" set to "YES" it will look for the jawbone every time you start the phone. Set it to "NO" and you won't get that message. It will connect when you start the jawbone, it just won't try to connect on power up of the phone.
    12-28-08 02:42 PM
    Change the Bluetooth connection setting for that device. If you have connect "connect on power up" set to "YES" it will look for the jawbone every time you start the phone. Set it to "NO" and you won't get that message. It will connect when you start the jawbone, it just won't try to connect on power up of the phone.

Got it thanks! my 8830 never did this. So many little things have changed between my 8830 and the Storm.
    12-28-08 03:01 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD