I'm trying to transfer info from my old Palm to the bb. I'm using the desktop manager, clicking on Device Switch Wizard, then Switch from Another Device to a BB Device. It then comes up with a window where I can click either Palm/Treo or Windows mobile software. However, I cannot click on any of these. Not sure what the problem is so was hoping someone had an idea. Thanks
    02-27-09 02:10 PM
    Anyone have any idea?
    02-27-09 02:45 PM
    I'm trying to transfer info from my old Palm to the bb. I'm using the desktop manager, clicking on Device Switch Wizard, then Switch from Another Device to a BB Device. It then comes up with a window where I can click either Palm/Treo or Windows mobile software. However, I cannot click on any of these. Not sure what the problem is so was hoping someone had an idea. Thanks
    Make sure that you have both the BB and palm connected to the computer by the included cables. If DM can't detect the device, it won't give you the option to transfer.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    02-27-09 05:32 PM
    if you mean it's greyed out after plugging in both devices, you're using a too newer version of the palm software. google an old version of the hotsync software.. It was such a pain, I just used the export function in the palm desktop and imported into outlook
    02-27-09 06:35 PM
    I switched from a 700p to the Storm and haven't looked back. I had to sync the treo with outlook ( device overwrtites pc) Then unplugged the treo and plugged in the storm and synced it with outlook. I couldn't get the device switcher on the dm to wotk but this worked great.
    02-27-09 07:45 PM
    what about centro to storm?
    03-12-09 09:03 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD