Hello all,
    Hopefully I am posting this is the right place...my apologies up front if i am not. So here is my issue: I have a storm 9530 that is rebooting itself about every 10 minutes pretty consistently. A white screen appears just before it reboots that has words on it, it says "reset" in the middle and toward the bottom it has a few lines that read "x= xxxx" and y=xxxx" and the rest i cant read as the white scrren only appears for a fraction of a second before it reboots. My idea after reading the forums was that i needed to reload an OS, so I downloaded one of lyricidals hybrid OS's to my computer. I try to use BBSAK to upload the new OS and after connecting my BB and hitting "connect" in BBSAK I hit "Load OS", it lets me pick the OS that I downloaded after starting the Apploader...but it goes thru a few steps and then says done...but nothing has changed on my device. Any ideas? am I doing something wrong? Thanks for any and all help!!
    07-10-11 09:12 PM
    typically one of the Hybrid OS's needs to executed to modify an existing OS that is already on your computer. Did you also download the base OS that the Hybrid needs to modify?

The process would be to download the Original OS, install it on your computer then execute the Hybrid. After that, try to load again.
    07-11-11 11:29 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD