People are saying they are having trouble hearing me anyone else having this problem. Verizon said to go switch it out but im wondering if I will just have the same problem. People are saying I sound like im going through a tunnel or have my mouth over it???
    01-01-09 05:04 PM
    I have had a few issues with my device as well as far as call quality. I have had several individuals tell me I sound like a robot. If it is a recurring issue for you that is becoming bothersome, swap out your device for a new one. Keep in mind, however, that this could be a network issue, and may have nothing to do with the device itself. Therefore, a new device may not solve your problem.
    01-01-09 05:11 PM
    I have been having this same problem the past few days as well. I also just this morning just noticed dust under my screen for the first time and can't ATP staring at it now. Time for my first replacement now for sure. Also I have a damn piece of paper towel under my screen which is one hundred percent uncalled for.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    01-01-09 05:14 PM
    Every time someone has said something like this to me, it's because I put my pinky finger over the microphone hole without really even thinking about it. So first things first, make sure that you aren't obstructing the microphone hole in any way. It's located below the green call button and the menu button, and it's just a tiny little hole about the size of a standard push pin.

Make sure it's not obstructed by a skin you may have applied, some sort of Invisible Shield type protector for the body of the phone, your hand, or anything else.
    01-01-09 05:25 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD