How can i transfer all the music files from my old curve memory card to my new Storm memory card??
    11-21-08 01:48 PM
    Ok do this plug your curve into your pc the mem card should show like another hd. Open it up copy all the files to a folder on the desktop. then make sure enable mass media is on on the storm plug it in double click the right card i think it will be called blackberry2 and paste on over in to the Blackberry folder and each subfolder, music, photos, ringtones, etc.;.....
    11-21-08 01:50 PM
    I would also advise you to format the new card in your storm before you repopulate it.
    11-21-08 01:59 PM
    I would also advise you to format the new card in your storm before you repopulate it.
    How do i do that?
    11-21-08 02:01 PM
    I have a Mac and from what I am ready the desktop program (pocketmac) isn't compatible yet so can i just take my old memory card out of the pearl and stick it in and then (slowly) save everything to the phone and then stick the 8 gig in and transfer them to that one. I realize this may take forever but I cant think of another way to do it.
    11-21-08 02:12 PM
    How do i do that?
    With your Storm UNPLUGGED from your pc, hit the menu button>options>media card>make sure media card support is on and encryption is off>hit the menu button again and select format card.
    11-21-08 02:13 PM
    With your Storm UNPLUGGED from your pc, hit the menu button>options>media card>make sure media card support is on and encryption is off>hit the menu button again and select format card.

Got it! Thanks for the rapid responses guys!!
    11-21-08 02:33 PM
    Thanks for the tips in this thread! i'm getting an 8 GB card and transferring contents from 2 smaller cards!

Great directions!

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    12-04-08 09:26 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD