Hey guys you all have been very helpful with my 9530 issues in the past, so im back with yet another Storm issue, surprised? Today I was on a conference call and it restarted for no reason, Im in politics so thats kind of embarrassing. Anyways this is my 2nd 9530, and I have had it. Is there any way I can trade this in for a phone that actually works? i.e. the Tour; I dont want to extend my contract. What do you guys think? Your help is greatly appreciated as always!
    07-28-09 09:48 AM
    Call your carrier, they might give you another Storm, but most than likely you will not have the chance to get the Tour unless you are under 30 days of having the Storm.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    07-28-09 09:54 AM
    Usually it's 3 phones within 90 days to qualify for a device swap, though squeaky wheels do sometimes get the grease.

Just go buy a new Tour and use some of my tax money to pay for it. Better that than some of the crap it gets spent on.
    07-28-09 10:07 AM
    Or, buy the Tour and sell the Storm on eBay.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    07-28-09 10:08 AM
    Usually it's 3 phones within 90 days to qualify for a device swap, though squeaky wheels do sometimes get the grease.

Just go buy a new Tour and use some of my tax money to pay for it. Better that than some of the crap it gets spent on.
    LMAO! Agreed.
    Call Tech support. Sometimes they are more helpful on moving people to the Tour if they see issues.
    07-28-09 10:12 AM
    Thanks guys so much! Ill let you know how it goes, by the way I loved the tax money idea, too funny!
    07-28-09 11:07 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD