Hey this sounds like a stupid ?, but like other touch screen phones you can have the vibrate when you sroll or touch or click a button i looked everywhere on there, but there doesnt seem to be to many screen and keyboard options any help ?

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    02-09-09 10:04 AM
    If you are referring to a feedback when you touch such as the one on the LG Dare or LG Voyager, there is not a vibration feedback but you can have a sound feedback that lets you know when you have clicked something on your phone. However to me that sound can get annoying if you do a lot of clicking.
    02-09-09 10:09 AM
    That is called haptic touch and the storm does not have that.

02-09-09 10:10 AM
    If you are referring to a feedback when you touch such as the one on the LG Dare or LG Voyager, there is not a vibration feedback but you can have a sound feedback that lets you know when you have clicked something on your phone. However to me that sound can get annoying if you do a lot of clicking.
    I'm sure texting is a nightmare haha .... buzz buzz buzz buzz buzz.
    02-09-09 10:20 AM
    I'm sure texting is a nightmare haha .... buzz buzz buzz buzz buzz.

lol, your hands star shaking once you done typing 160 characters
    02-09-09 10:34 AM

02-09-09 10:35 AM
    Haha yeah definatly it is annoying i keep it off i really like the haptic vibration thing though that kinda sucks there isnt a mod or something for it but oh well yea im pretty new to the black berry this is the first one i have ever owned so im pretty much a newbie lol.

02-09-09 10:36 AM
    That is called haptic touch and the storm does not have that.

Well vibratory feedback is only one type of haptic touch feedback ... technically the Storm does have haptic touch feedback on account of the press button screen ... I don't know why someone would want vibratory feedback when the press button screen is sufficient to the task.
    02-09-09 10:55 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD