Is there such a thing? I noticed that if going from icon to icon, only the top half of the icon is selectable. In other words...if I touch the bottom half, no change (no blue background), if I touch the top half then I can change (get the blue background. Sure would be nice if there was a touchscreen calibration...(I'm sure there is somewhere in the software...it is a touchscreen so has to be a way to calibrate it). It would be nice for those of us that don't have lady finger tips. I mainly use my thumb to navigate around. When trying to highlight something the web...it is difficult.
    03-03-09 10:09 AM
    from what ive heard no there isnt because the screen is self learning.
    03-03-09 10:15 AM
    From what I understand it's a heat-sensitive screen, so no calibration is needed, and it wouldn't help. After a while I've gotten used to where exactly I have to tap. But the links in the browser are a pain, I have the font up a bit higher and it still isn't much better.
    03-03-09 10:19 AM
    I can understand if there is not a calibration...we have two controllers on the machines we make...the old one you can calibrate the screen by pressing in certain areas. Our latest controller there is not a calibration procedure. However, what I have noticed is some screens I have to touch with a bit more force then others. I believe that has to do with the outer protective layer and the screen itself.

So someone mentioned it is a self learning...well dang how long does it take to learn...had the phone for 3 weeks now. Really the only time it is a pain is if the window pain for like a drop down in OPTIONS, or a browser item is too small. I have been trying to make an honest attempt to hit the top side of whatever I am selecting but in a hurry it don't always happen as planned.
    03-03-09 10:29 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD