Hello there all you crackberries, just got my storm and im planing to update it for the first time, I downloaded the version to install, and I just need someone to explain me detailed step by step how to update/install the downloaded version to my storm.
    02-28-09 09:32 PM
    Check the OS section.
    02-28-09 09:38 PM
    There are detailed step by step instructions in the OS forum. How to download and install.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    02-28-09 09:39 PM
    Hello if you like to try to update your storm you can go to my website and get the download I can not post my website yet but it is in my yahoo profile (peter3693john)
    and it is in my CB profile to
    02-28-09 09:43 PM
    Hello there all you crackberries, just got my storm and im planing to update it for the first time, I downloaded the version to install, and I just need someone to explain me detailed step by step how to update/install the downloaded version to my storm.
    Hi Josh & Welcome to CrackBerry!
    I strongly advice that you get familiar with your phone first. Check out the newbie section here on CrackBerry before you start messing around with OS upgrades- ESPECIALLY since you need step by step instructions.
    02-28-09 10:40 PM
    http://forums.crackberry.com/f132/ho...eta-os-122851/

hope this helps.
    02-28-09 10:48 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD