It wasn't a jab at any ONE particular person. It was a jab at people that do nothing but rip newbies on here. There are A LOT of threads here, all of them have some GREAT information in them. The more members that join CB the better - the more ideas, tips, tricks, etc... we all get access to. New members join and instead of searching, look for a quick answer to their question and start a new thread. When they do - they get CRUCIFIED! There's a polite way to let them know what they should've done but some people open the thread JUST TO rip them, even if they've been ripped by 10 other people already. My post was directed at them. I personally like getting new information and some of it comes from newbies. Either way, I don't want CB to get a reputation for being a haters club. The people it was directed at know who they are. If you have to ask - it wasn't directed at you.
    11-30-08 09:28 PM
    I love making stickies. lol
    11-30-08 09:44 PM
    waaaahhhhh.

as I stated before, none of you PAY to post here, so stop complaining.

If its that "annoying" Im sure Pinstack or some other forum is looking for new members. But I assure you, they probably wont take kindly to incessant whining and complaining either.

Its FREE to come here, with a WEALTH of knowledge at your fingertips and you people are crying about the amount of stickies??

Absolutely ridiculous.

Get over it.
    11-30-08 09:45 PM
    To be honest this forum is pretty poorly moderated. 50% of new threads are repeats, threads never get deleted. The stickies are pretty useful since this forum is getting alot of new users. I do not understand the reasoning behind having the stickies showing up on every page though. Maybe its time to clean up the storm selection and get more active mods.
    11-30-08 10:02 PM
    Then go to one that you think is better. We'll all miss you.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    11-30-08 10:30 PM
    lol i love the stickys ... especially the over the air OTA one lol
    11-30-08 10:32 PM
    To be honest this forum is pretty poorly moderated. 50% of new threads are repeats, threads never get deleted. The stickies are pretty useful since this forum is getting alot of new users. I do not understand the reasoning behind having the stickies showing up on every page though. Maybe its time to clean up the storm selection and get more active mods.
    Poorly moderated? This forum has so many posts in a day, especially the Storm forum. The mods do this for FREE. There is no room to criticize when someones take time out of their day to help out the community.
    11-30-08 10:33 PM
32 12
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD