sorry but i have a pearl and my GF has the storm but i pretty much do her bidding for the phone, so bear with me

her tones for SMS have disappeared. first the notification (red blink) vanished and there was a tone, now the opposite is going on? NOTHING has been altered and the settings have stayed the same. she and i know how to set this and they are set correctly.

has anybody heard of this?

in terms of tones, she likes the ninja tone preinstalled with the phone so the location of the file hasnt changed.

help?
    04-13-09 11:27 AM
    Did you do a battery pull and see If they showed back up?

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    04-13-09 11:29 AM
    OS is .75

i know to update, but is this a common problem?
    04-13-09 11:29 AM
    negative sarah, been done
    04-13-09 11:30 AM
    bramsy i was recntly having the same issue i was recieving sms and emails and the red light would blink but no tone ever occured so i did a battery pull and seems to have fixed it. i also am on .75 try creating a custom profile and seeing if that works it shouldn't be different but it is worth a shot.
    04-13-09 11:41 AM
    battery pull has been done to no avail and the custom profile did not work either
    04-13-09 11:49 AM
    i too am still havign same issue stopped for the day now occurs i might get three texts with a tone then 2 without it just happens randomly i think ti is an issue with .75 because speaker is fine.
    04-14-09 01:46 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD