When I set the timer to a specific time and press 'start', often the timer will 'freeze' at a time (not the start time, but some time between the start time and zero time), requiring me to press the screen again for the timer to 'reset' itself to the actual correct countdown time. In a 30 minute period, this may happen a dozen iterations or more. I can't confirm if this also happens with the stopwatch (just with the opposite effect in counting up instead of down), since I haven't tried it.

This issue makes the timer basically unusable if you set a time and then check periodically how much time you have left.

Has anyone had similar issues? Please tell me I am crazy and that the timer is at least one thing that works as it is supposed to on the Storm!
    04-19-09 03:15 PM
    I've noticed the same thing-basically when the screen dims the screen stops updating until I touch the screen or push a button
    04-19-09 08:49 PM
    Mine stops, but immediately updates when the phone wakes up. I use my timer for cooking all the time and it works just fine...
    04-19-09 09:17 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD