Hi everyone,

We all know the Storm is going to be released on Verizon. Does anyone know when the Thunder is going to be release on Rogers?

Some Rogers corporate guy said sometime in Nov.

Any ideas?

Thanks!
    09-19-08 02:28 PM
    Hi everyone,

We all know the Storm is going to be released on Verizon. Does anyone know when the Thunder is going to be release on Rogers?

Some Rogers corporate guy said sometime in Nov.

Any ideas?

Thanks!
    This topic has been discussed on other threads, but the prevailing rumours have been the Storm will be released on Telus sometime in November or December.
    09-19-08 02:48 PM
    Great thanks!!
    09-19-08 03:31 PM
    This topic has been discussed on other threads, but the prevailing rumours have been the Storm will be released on Telus sometime in November or December.
    But ckoolmike is asking a burning question (for us Rogers folks)...is Rogers in fact getting the 9500 device (Thunder), and if so, a timeframe would be good to know so we (well, I!) can decide to stay or go (to Telus)...any Rogers insiders out there who could hint at something....anything?!?!?
    09-19-08 03:56 PM
    But ckoolmike is asking a burning question (for us Rogers folks)...is Rogers in fact getting the 9500 device (Thunder), and if so, a timeframe would be good to know so we (well, I!) can decide to stay or go (to Telus)...any Rogers insiders out there who could hint at something....anything?!?!?
    There are 9500's running on Rogers as I type.
    09-19-08 04:24 PM
    For realz?? How do you know?? Lol

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    09-19-08 05:55 PM
    For realz?? How do you know?? Lol

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    easy... cu'z he's on one
    09-19-08 06:01 PM
    LMAO...ahhh you're killing us!!!
    09-19-08 06:51 PM
    Thanks Crucial! You can tell Rogers you just saved them a customer...
    09-20-08 12:44 AM
    Can we pls get a real pic in hand of how the phone look?
    09-21-08 08:15 PM
    Can we pls get a real pic in hand of how the phone look?
    Don't be silly. He's been sworn to secrecy by RIM's CEO and threatened bodily harm if he reveals any information. Thus, he simply peruses the forum to drop subtle, condescending hints to people like you without revealing any real information.
    09-22-08 02:18 AM
    Don't be silly. He's been sworn to secrecy by RIM's CEO and threatened bodily harm if he reveals any information. Thus, he simply peruses the forum to drop subtle, condescending hints to people like you without revealing any real information.
    i understand but it would hurt to ask.
    09-22-08 04:10 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD