No one is stating where they went to test out the Storm.... IS a demo model available at VZ stores? I've checked different verizon shops and haven't ran across a single Storm. So confused
    11-14-08 10:12 PM
    Not even my local best buy have display models of the Storm
    11-14-08 10:18 PM
    No one is stating where they went to test out the Storm.... IS a demo model available at VZ stores? I've checked different verizon shops and haven't ran across a single Storm. So confused
    Well, it is my understanding that only the VZW managers have the Storm as of right now. You basically have to find a cool manager and get them to let ya try it out !!
    11-14-08 10:20 PM
    Ohhh. Thanks very much for the answer Strhessed!
    11-14-08 10:26 PM
    i dunno, from what im gathering some stores are actually having legitimate phones on premises to tinker with.
    11-14-08 10:28 PM
    Going for Round 2 tomorrow. South Beach miami VZ stores should have them out to test by now , wtf is going on lol
    11-14-08 10:31 PM
    I went today and the Verizon store had a fully working model that they let a few people check out. I got to bc my friend works there, i guess they werent supposed to. It was awesome, killed the iphone, in my opinion. I used it for about 15 minutes.
    11-14-08 10:31 PM
    I went today and the Verizon store had a fully working model that they let a few people check out. I got to bc my friend works there, i guess they werent supposed to. It was awesome, killed the iphone, in my opinion. I used it for about 15 minutes.
    it killed the iphone in your opinion with 15 minutes of use? highly doubt it's that good
    11-14-08 10:33 PM
    and if it did please explain how it killed it
    11-14-08 10:34 PM
    more please
    11-14-08 10:37 PM
    For those that may not be aware, Vodafone UK launched the Storm today.
    11-14-08 10:41 PM
    i dont have explain anything to anyone, notice i said IN MY OPINION. So dont question what I say, its just my opinion.
    11-14-08 10:44 PM
    I liked it more than the iphone as well, just the over all feel of it id say, and yes it is just cool managers at the corporate stores, the guy at my local store has seen me in there at least once a week for about 3 months asking about the thing, so when he saw me today, he told me all the info, price, data plans etc.... and then finally after like 10 min he said "Would you like to use one for a bit?"

O and I wouldn't say it "killed" the iphone, but I think overall the reviews will be better than that of the iphone's
    11-14-08 10:47 PM
    i dont have explain anything to anyone, notice i said IN MY OPINION. So dont question what I say, its just my opinion.
    i think that people are questioning because they want first hand accounts of what the device is like. simply making a conclusory statement like "the storm is awesome" or "the storm is way better than the iphone" doesn't really give anyone any idea of the storm's pros and cons.
    11-14-08 10:47 PM
    15min...dude, ROCK ON!!! Just sayin this to pi$$ people off by the way.
    11-14-08 10:49 PM
    lol @ tumaz
    11-14-08 10:54 PM
    I wrote about what i thought of the phone in a different post, i was just responding to what he said. Im not gonna go and do a full review of it, i dont really care what you guys think of it either, was just making a statement that i liked it. Wait till it comes out and stop obsessing.
    11-14-08 11:02 PM
    The storm that I played with was in fact a managers. It wasn't tied down in the lobby like other demos.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    11-15-08 12:23 AM
    What did you say to get it from him lol ?
    11-15-08 12:26 AM
    To quote Butthead: "I've seen the top of the mountain...and it is good".
    11-15-08 01:00 AM
    I had an hour with it actually posted here with it see thread storm in indiana

11-15-08 05:55 AM
    I got hands on w it yesterday. All of the data consultants and trainers have one and they brought it to my store. I'm used to my ipod touch with lightly tapping the screen so the click wasn't in my head at first. Once I got used to having the click, texting and using it was a breeze. The autospell correct in text messaging is awesome. The screen clarity is everything people have raved about. I'm for sure going to put a lot of my dvds on the memory card to watch.

11-15-08 08:07 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD