I see the lack of telus information has scared away everyone.

Telus sent an email saying they updated there site, but to no prevail nothing was changed.

I took the time to go to a telus corporate store to begin the hassle for information. The manager told me they should be releasing there storms around the 17th of November give or take a day or two.

I'll take it with a grain of salt, but it's better then nothing it seems.
    11-03-08 12:46 PM
    I see the lack of telus information has scared away everyone.

Telus sent an email saying they updated there site, but to no prevail nothing was changed.

I took the time to go to a telus corporate store to begin the hassle for information. The manager told me they should be releasing there storms around the 17th of November give or take a day or two.

I'll take it with a grain of salt, but it's better then nothing it seems.
    I'll join in on this thread. Well, the website was "updated" but all it shows is specs, pics, and some other info. So, nothing we don't already know!!

Furthermore, I've been to a few Telus kiosks/stores and one girl told me on Saturday that it was coming out "next week", but it's all just noise until it actually COMES OUT!

On another note, the LG Voyager was released on a Saturday. I don't know if phones are usually released on weekends or not, but Telus did it with its latest touchscreen.

Also, I read on HoFo today that the Storm wasn't being released until December!!

Jeezz....
    11-03-08 12:59 PM
    I've heard from 2 retailers that its mid november for telus.

ALsoooo both managers said you want one, to make sure ur there before store opening as they only get a MAX of 10 storms most likely
    11-03-08 01:06 PM
    Did said manager give u any ideas on pricing?
    11-03-08 02:13 PM
    Well Well Well its about time lol i have been lurking this thread for quite some time and wanted my 1st post to be special. I keep hearing the same things release date November 14 & 15. price point to be in line with the bb 8830 @ 649.99 retail.

Happy posting and always happy to add my .02

Yours Truly Brodys2
    11-03-08 02:55 PM
    Well I have been talking to Telus trying to get info but hey they aren't giving it up. I have a girl that I have dealt with for 3 years at Telus and I sent her a message on my BBM tha I would be wanting one to let me know when they get them in and I will get from her. She told me on Friday that she is going to a BB training tonight and if she got any juicy details she would share. She said they are saying the storm will be limited in the stores i guess 4-5 in each store. Well she said she would tell me and I have to come and get it and she will hold it for me. So I am SOOO excited!! I don't truely think that they know 100% when its coming and how much. Because they all say something different. I have had 2 people tell me Jan. so there ya go. lol!! i will just be happy when it's here.
    11-03-08 04:18 PM
    I have had 2 people tell me Jan. so there ya go. lol!! i will just be happy when it's here.
    That seems a little ridiculous January. I have been hearing November 14th or 17th. I have only been with telus 1.5 years was with Mike the first half so not sure when new devices get released. IMO i think that it would be best to release it friday to get the weekend shoppers. I have never had a blackberry reason being the stupid trackball. I love features, functionality and stability of the Blackberry. From what i have seen bb messenger is the new msn. The one thing that is the lack of threaded sms feature. I'm not sure if there is programs out that that will do this for me as i am a big text'er and its just easier to keep up with all the conversations.
    sorry about the rant just really excited about this phone can't wait..
    11-03-08 11:04 PM
    i was so stupid siked when i got an email from telus saying they have updated the info, sweet release date..Pricing..
    but all it was was some copy and paste bull from the BB site
    11-04-08 01:58 AM
    when did you get that? i havent gotten anything from them. GOing in to a dealer today to see whats going on. I caught wind there was some kind of rally/ training today. Will keep you guys posted
    11-04-08 06:42 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD