Mine has reset 3 times today, twice consecutively while using BB Messenger. Getting really, really, irritating.
    12-13-08 07:28 PM
    Mine has reset 3 times today, twice consecutively while using BB Messenger. Getting really, really, irritating.
    Try this. Pull your sim card and leave it out.
    12-13-08 07:53 PM
    I had all these same problems with 2 brand new Storms resetting itself and locking up with the video camera, camera, pictures, Facebook, Myspace, etc. You get the point. So I called Verizon, who put me through to Blackberry, since VZW never knows how to fix anything. Well, Blackberry was awesome! We completely erased everything on the Storm and then only re-added the bare minimum. Turns out it must of been a software issue in both of them, because this seemed to fix it. I had upgraded to the .75 last week, but it still had all these issues. I guess erasing everything and installing the whole thing at once, not as an upgrade, was the key, too. If anyone else is having these issues...try that, I think it will help...it helped me.
    12-13-08 08:00 PM
    I ended up getting a replacement and have had no problems since. Wiping, reloading, etc. never worked for me.
    12-15-08 12:49 PM
29 12
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD