I went by my verizon store today, and all that was there was Storm desktop wallpaper, no dummy, no nothing. I was just ever so slightly disappointed. I think I died a little inside, lol.
    Last edited by sedington86; 09-30-08 at 11:19 PM.
    09-30-08 11:14 PM
    And the clock for Wednesday......begins. Lets hope for a morning leak
    09-30-08 11:36 PM
    its only 9:47 here lol ... so maby well get something at midnight whoot whoot .. lol
    09-30-08 11:48 PM
    is it sad that with in the last 3 hours i have seen like 30 iphone commercials... i seriously think that this massive increase can only be to get people to buy it before the strom comes out ... if you think about it ... the way verizon has done it is amazing !! ALL by word of mouth . they spent zero on advertizing thus far ... thats impressive .. or dumb. . idk lol
    10-01-08 12:08 AM
    is it sad that with in the last 3 hours i have seen like 30 iphone commercials... i seriously think that this massive increase can only be to get people to buy it before the strom comes out ... if you think about it ... the way verizon has done it is amazing !! ALL by word of mouth . they spent zero on advertizing thus far ... thats impressive .. or dumb. . idk lol
    I hear ya! I've seen at least 12 iPhone commercials tonight. Hey sooks, feel free to chime in on the Storm Marketing thread.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    10-01-08 12:15 AM
    I'm pretty sure that verizon is not gonna release the storm tomorrow ( according 2 mobilebond.com/blackberry-storm-in-the-next-week-from-verizon) because they haven't even sent out a pre order form like they did with the lg voyager, dare and venus. Usually, Verizon will release a pre order form if they are expecting to sell a likely-to-be popular phone(aka Blackberry Storm).
    10-01-08 12:18 AM
    I'm pretty sure that verizon is not gonna release the storm tomorrow ( according 2 mobilebond.com/blackberry-storm-in-the-next-week-from-verizon) because they haven't even sent out a pre order form like they did with the lg voyager, dare and venus. Usually, Verizon will release a pre order form if they are expecting to sell a likely-to-be popular phone(aka Blackberry Storm).
    Nope, we aren't gonna see a release until the end of Oct or the beginning of Nov. I'm sticking with Nov 3rd release.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    10-01-08 12:22 AM
    i agree, all i have seen and heard from everyone , is NOV 2ish , especially looking at all of the leaked info everything says training needs to be done by NOV 2 hinting that obveously it will be released by NOV 3rd ... i bet there will be a release date given and how much it will cost tomorrow maby even when we can pre order it ... i have my bets on a mid oct pre order .... hopefilly this wednesday will answer ALOT of questions .. so all i have to say is " 30 days and counting"
    10-01-08 12:47 AM
    I went to pull up the VZW site for any updates and it's unavailable.It will let you nav thru the shopping pages though. Maybe we have something to look forward to tomorrow on the front page of VZW!!!
    10-01-08 12:56 AM
    Heavy? Lol, do some weights..
    HAHAHA...that was seriously hilarious bro....I'm dying over here
    10-01-08 01:37 AM
    I hit 3 different VZW stores in Denver tonight. 2 Corp and 1 Circuit City store. I approached them all from the angle that my contract expired months ago and that I was looking to upgrade to a PDA/Smartphone style device. They all heavily leaned towards the BB Curve. But then I shared with them my desire for a touch screen and have even been looking at the iPhone and nothing on Verizons shelf really jumped out at me. I told them a friend had mentioned that he had heard that BB had, or would have a touch screen device.

Nobody had a demo device but....

Here is the interesting part though, Even with varied responses from the rep's (ALL eluding that they thought the device would launch before Xmas and they didn't have a $$$), they ALL had one commonality....

THEY ALL SAID WAIT FOR THAT DEVICE!!!

Suddenly they ALL had something they wanted to share. But it was like the Verizon CIA was looming in the shadows and they couldn't.

Oh, and one final note - ALL the pc screens in the 3 stores I visted had a Storm desktop pic!
    Last edited by Stonewall; 10-01-08 at 02:49 AM.
    10-01-08 02:28 AM
    Thats interesting , it does seem that they are definetly being told to be on the hush hush with this phone .... damn them lol
    10-01-08 03:05 AM
    Are they in stores now? Wow that was quick....
    10-01-08 05:50 AM
    Did they happen to tell you how much it's going to cost when it finally does come out?
    10-01-08 11:25 AM
    NO there not in stores and NO there is still no price ... Sorry ... i went to VW today to see if i can get anyone to budge and they said all they know is it could be comming out tomorrow , or a year from now ... AKA they dont know $hit.
    10-01-08 05:48 PM
    I work 2 doors down from a VZW store in Cupertino and decided to walk over after work today and ask them about the Storm dummy phone. The girl at the counter said that they haven't gotten it in yet and she asked me to leave my name and number and said they'd call me if they got anything. I told them I work just 2 doors down and then she said that she'd come over if anything pops. I've been working there for 2 years now, I wonder why I never go into the store to schmooze with the VZW employees. Oh well, I'm still more than likely going to order it through telesales.
    10-01-08 08:01 PM
    I work 2 doors down from a VZW store in Cupertino and decided to walk over after work today and ask them about the Storm dummy phone. The girl at the counter said that they haven't gotten it in yet and she asked me to leave my name and number and said they'd call me if they got anything. I told them I work just 2 doors down and then she said that she'd come over if anything pops. I've been working there for 2 years now, I wonder why I never go into the store to schmooze with the VZW employees. Oh well, I'm still more than likely going to order it through telesales.
    Was she good looking?

If so, you should have asked for her number instead and said, "how about I call you if any thing on my end pops up?"
    10-01-08 10:22 PM
    Was she good looking?

If so, you should have asked for her number instead and said, "how about I call you if any thing on my end pops up?"
    lol good one
    10-01-08 10:24 PM
    I want it bad
    10-01-08 10:25 PM
    I want it bad
    That's what she said!
    10-01-08 10:38 PM
    Made berryreview this am too..berryreview
    10-02-08 08:39 AM
    OMG OMG OMG ... ITS FINNIALY HERE !!! WHOOT WHOOT ... in a month or so .. ugh ... crual i know .. sorry lol ..
    10-02-08 01:09 PM
    Vodafone will be releasing the 9500 at the end of Oct.
    Something big is happening in two weeks.
    10-02-08 02:39 PM
    Something big is happening in two weeks.
    How sure of this are yah ? Because that means verizon should lanch it like 4 days eairler or something idk lol
    10-03-08 03:16 AM
    wow lol that quoted the wrong thing ... please disregard for i am a noob lol
    10-03-08 03:17 AM
177 ... 5678
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD