When does the NDA usually get lifted before a phone release? I'm waiting for Crucial to cough up the differences between the 9500 and 9530.
    They do not expire until release.
    09-29-08 09:05 PM
    BBERY, In your opinion how does it compare in looks to the IPhone.... Seems like it looks sexier to me!!! ??
    09-29-08 09:05 PM
    Sweet! The Storm looks great in your hand, BBerry.

Thank you, the pics made my day.
    09-29-08 09:17 PM
    AWESOME!!!! Can't wait till they come out, the wife and I are making the jump from Nextel to VZW just for this. We are sacrificinf the PTT But we are tired of the lack of phones and the new Curve isn't gonna cut it to keep me on from this 7100i

We can't wait, hopefully it comes out before I go to Italy Mid-October for two months. Definitely going to need a World Phone over there
    09-29-08 09:17 PM
    Sweet! The Storm looks great in your hand, BBerry.

Thank you, the pics made my day.
    Awh your welcome :]
    Yeah my hands are kinda small but it felt good in my handdd
    09-29-08 09:25 PM
    BBerry, it's crazy how fast word spreads. You're pics are on the front page of engadget.com now haha.
    09-29-08 09:25 PM
    Wow thats sooo cooooool
    My hand on engadget
    w00t w00t
    But it is uncool how BlackBerryNews.com
    Branded it as theirs =/
    09-29-08 09:29 PM
    BBerry, it's crazy how fast word spreads. You're pics are on the front page of engadget.com now haha.
    That's dead QUICK!!
    09-29-08 09:30 PM
    blackberrynews.com too. hehe.
    09-29-08 09:30 PM
    i wonder if we will get our dummy of it soon....
    09-29-08 09:33 PM
    Yeah, I just noticed that too. Posted by "JasonHDD". He gave you credit here though, in his last post.

http://www.blackberryforums.com/gene...torm-pics.html

Sorry we're getting off topic haha. I WANT THE STORM NOW. I hope the Wednesday e-mail tells us something new. I doubt it. (Release date?)
    09-29-08 09:35 PM
    That thing looks good! Makes me want to go to local Verizon store tomorrow. With the dummies being out, the release can't be too far behind :-)

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    09-29-08 09:38 PM
    Yeah i saw that he gave credit to me :]
    but gosh had to post a logo on it and everything, not like your going to get money lol. But yeah keep wishing for that release date =P
    09-29-08 09:38 PM
    I don't understand how there can be multi touch if the screen is ONE giant button.
    09-29-08 09:39 PM
    ^ On one of the hater at&t thingys it said it didnt have multitouch
    09-29-08 09:40 PM
    I don't understand how there can be multi touch if the screen is ONE giant button.
    i thought it didn't have mulit-touch...
    09-29-08 09:44 PM
    Looks like a pretty nice BB to me. Not bad at all.
    Last edited by Crackberrykills; 09-29-08 at 09:46 PM.
    09-29-08 09:44 PM
    i thought it didn't have mulit-touch...
    I'm not sure if this is completely right, but after watching the internal promotional video Verizon sent out, it seems like the screen is still touch sensitive before you even push in. They showed a finger running over the keyboard and the letters lighting up blue around the finger. So I think hovering your finger(s) over the screen will use multi-touch but the whole screen/button just works for selecting things like keys, or on-screen buttons.

Right Crucial?
    09-29-08 09:50 PM
    I'm not sure if this is completely right, but after watching the internal promotional video Verizon sent out, it seems like the screen is still touch sensitive before you even push in. They showed a finger running over the keyboard and the letters lighting up blue around the finger. So I think hovering your finger(s) over the screen will use multi-touch but the whole screen/button just works for selecting things like keys, or on-screen buttons.

Right Crucial?
    Ah that makes sense.

I check this site every 10 minutes now hoping for breaking information.

I'm READY for this phone. I just wish I knew how much it was going to cost me.
    09-29-08 09:52 PM
    Can't wait till tomorrow. Once I leave work, I'll walk right in to the VZW store and see if they got some "goods."
    09-29-08 09:54 PM
    Trust me. So do I.
    09-29-08 09:54 PM
    I think about this phone as I'm falling asleep at night.
    09-29-08 09:58 PM
    I think about this phone as I'm falling asleep at night.
    I hope it is not that serious.
    09-29-08 10:01 PM
    Can there be any possible correlation between VZW's Wednesday releases and OCT 1st being the 1st Wednesday of the month of October?!?!?
    Last edited by Stonewall; 09-29-08 at 10:06 PM.
    09-29-08 10:04 PM
    Went to local VZW store today, my trackball had to be replaced. Anyway, they didn't have any dummy Storms there yet. Rep told me to check back with them every Friday for info??

BTW, don't count on it for Oct 1st! However, I do appreciate your wishful thinking. :-)

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    09-29-08 10:11 PM
177 1234 ...
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD