Whenever I upgrade to a new OS I do a backup but when its done I have to reorganize all my icons.....this tends to be time consuming.....just wondering if there was anyway possible to not have to reorganize everytime. By reorganize I mean putting everything in the folders I choose and put each icon where it is easily accessible for me.
    08-07-09 07:50 PM
    You can do it via DM.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    08-07-09 07:52 PM
    you will are not able to save the icon placement when upgrading OS'
    08-07-09 07:55 PM
    but how? I thought I was pretty good at this stuff but like I said when I do a backup and restore I don't lose anything its just not in the same place and I am stuck moving everything around again.....I tried 5.0 and when I went back to .151 it was all messed up again
    08-07-09 07:56 PM
    i am pretty sure when you upgrade your OS it keeps the icons and such in place because it save it with the theme settings
    08-07-09 08:07 PM
    i am pretty sure when you upgrade your OS it keeps the icons and such in place because it save it with the theme settings
    Bingo! You are correct ...
    08-08-09 12:46 AM
    theme settings is right...I have tried different themes and the nice thing is when I go back to another theme the icons are right where I left them for each different theme...
    08-08-09 03:52 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD