I used to use BITPIM to create nice backgrounds for my LG VOYAGER CELL....now that i have BBS that program is not compatible...is there a program outhere for BBS that will allow to create backgrounds?
    02-11-09 01:03 AM
    #1 desktop manager is essentially bitpim

#2 background for what? that's probably what themes will be for..... when they fkin get here.
    02-11-09 03:26 AM
    I used to use BITPIM to create nice backgrounds for my LG VOYAGER CELL....now that i have BBS that program is not compatible...is there a program outhere for BBS that will allow to create backgrounds?
    You don't need that program with a BB, just take any picture you like and make it 360 x 480 and email it to yourself or connect your phone to your computer and put it in the wallpaper/picture folder and wah - lah. Your done.
    02-11-09 07:32 AM
    Word around you can use photo shop cs3 to make your own wall papers for the cell phone. I have cs3 but every time i open an image and then i go to IMAGE SIZE... on the width i put 360 but then the HEIGHT automatically changes to a differrent number and when i change it the WIDTH changes to a different number.So its like FUK! i can't get it to make my image the way i want it. anybody can help me with this???
    02-12-09 06:13 PM
    A proper tutorial would be too complicated, but you may need to crop your image into the basic verticle/horizontal config your hoping to achieve. Then you can resize without squashing the image or fighting the "maintain proportions" function(or what ever its called)

Bottom line fiddle around until you figure it out and it looks good =)

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    02-12-09 07:04 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD