anywhere on here describing how to add music to a 9530? ive searched to no prevail...im sure theres one here somewhere
    09-27-09 11:33 PM
    BlackBerry 101 How-To Lecture Series | CrackBerry.com

The easiest way is put your SD card into the computer and drag and drop the songs you want. Another way is plugging it in via the USB cable and drag and drop. There is also the media manager and iTunes media synch that you can use with Desktop Manager but I prefer the drag and drop methods. The link above should have what you need for details.
    Last edited by barbwyr; 09-27-09 at 11:38 PM.
    09-27-09 11:36 PM
    BlackBerry 101 How-To Lecture Series | CrackBerry.com

The easiest way is put your SD card into the computer and drag and drop the songs you want. Another way is plugging it in via the USB cable and drag and drop. There is also the media manager and iTunes media synch that you can use with Desktop Manager but I prefer the drag and drop methods. The link above should have what you need for details.
    Thanks...and this has a how to on music? as in entire songs, not just ringtones? because i looked earlier but didn't see what i think im looking for. i could be wrong, i usually am lol
    09-27-09 11:41 PM
    i woudl prefer the drag and drop, however i have to have the adapter for the card on this computer i believe, and im using the card that came with the phone, without the larger adapter. i believe i have one laying around somewhere..

would using the card in the pc be handled by DM?
    09-27-09 11:43 PM
    i woudl prefer the drag and drop, however i have to have the adapter for the card on this computer i believe, and im using the card that came with the phone, without the larger adapter. i believe i have one laying around somewhere..

would using the card in the pc be handled by DM?
    No...if you put the card into the computer, it acts as removable media, like a thumb drive. Just open it in Windows Explorer.
    09-28-09 12:03 AM
    obviously im going to have to have the adapter, which i do not have here. its at my girls house...the one i have is for my 2gb card that i used in my q9c...the adapter should work no matter what size the card?
    09-28-09 12:10 AM
    obviously im going to have to have the adapter, which i do not have here. its at my girls house...the one i have is for my 2gb card that i used in my q9c...the adapter should work no matter what size the card?
    As long as the adapter is for a micro SD card it will work. The capacity of the card doesn't matter. YOu can also hook the phone up to the computer via the USB cable just as easily.
    09-28-09 12:21 AM
    Both my cable and my adapter are there, at her house. im leaving tuesday morning for a couple weeks, and came home to pack. Lol

i'll most likely be looking you up tomorrow night. i just need a few songs to occupy me on a 3 hour flight
    09-28-09 12:23 AM
    Both my cable and my adapter are there, at her house. im leaving tuesday morning for a couple weeks, and came home to pack. Lol

i'll most likely be looking you up tomorrow night. i just need a few songs to occupy me on a 3 hour flight
    If you have email on your BB then email them from your computer to your BB.
    09-28-09 12:36 AM
    i should slap myself for not thinking about that......damn
    09-28-09 12:47 AM
    LOL...at least you have a solution..lol
    09-28-09 12:54 AM
    im going to give it another shot...just tried but said the attachment couldnt be opened or viewed in my device
    09-28-09 01:01 AM
    "attachment exceeds the maximum download size of 2.9MB."
    09-28-09 01:10 AM
    darn!..well...looks like you need to get ahold of a cable...lol. Go next door to the neighbors house and ask to borrow a cup of USB cable...lol
    09-28-09 01:18 AM
    he wouldnt like that at 230 am lmfao

hes and ex marine...tough ill mofo
    09-28-09 01:30 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD