It feels like every time I log on to crackberry.com or other websites a new "leaked" OS is out for the Storm. I'm curious for those of us who can't get updates other than OTA ones, when will they come out? Or will they ever? It all seems very confusing
    02-11-09 08:42 PM
    I would think in the next 2-3 week, it seems like RIM is close to having a good OS ready.
    02-11-09 08:44 PM
    I am sure there will be an OTA official release at some point. Rumors keep pointing to one coming by the end of March. BGR had a line in one of their articles that this was a possible "TARGET" date for release. So anyone can guess. This has been speculated endlessly and these threads get closed very quickly. We all jsut have to trust that a good official OS is in our very near future and be patient.
    02-11-09 08:48 PM
    I agree. It is getting pretty old that it seems there is a new leaked OS update every other week. I personally only install "official" updates, mainly because I am not as savy as others on here. That being said, hurry the **** up, Verizon. I am still using .75, and although I haven't had many problems, I am anxious to see what a new version will do.
    02-11-09 08:48 PM
    yeah i'm thinking the same thing. based on how people seem to be more and more pleased with each leaked OS. Seems like they're about to get all the bugs ironed out. I could be totally wrong though. Who knows? Not me. Haha. Just giving my two cents.
    02-11-09 09:02 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD