Going through the process of putting music on my phone is way to difficult compared to something as simple as an iPod. Is there something else I can use to get itunes music on to my phone with a simpler software?

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    05-03-09 10:02 AM
    i dont use software. i drag and drop from my itunes music folder to my blackberry sd card (i think its called blackberry 2)
    05-03-09 10:03 AM
    I use the DM to put it on, whic makes it really difficult.

Junkie, can you explain further? How do you do it?

05-03-09 10:10 AM
    What could be easier than dragging and dropping ?
    05-03-09 10:12 AM
    I use the DM to put it on, whic makes it really difficult.

Junkie, can you explain further? How do you do it?

First, enable Mass Storage mode.

Options>Memory

Set Mass Storage Support to "ON" and Auto Enable to "Yes"

Your PC will detect the memory card as a separate drive when connected, which you can open, then drag and drop your files directly to.

Hope this helps.

Sidebar: @CB-Mike-D. contribute, man! your post did nothing for the OP.
    05-03-09 10:16 AM
    I'm clicking options on my home screen and it doesn't have any option for mass storage mode. Obliviously, doing it wrong lol.

05-03-09 10:20 AM
    I use a zune and the drag and drop works great as fast as you drag no problems at all
    05-03-09 10:20 AM
    I'm clicking options on my home screen and it doesn't have any option for mass storage mode. Obliviously, doing it wrong lol.

The settings are not on the Options main screen. You have to go into the Blackberry Options then into Memory.
    05-03-09 10:21 AM
    Now that makes more sense lol. Ill try it out! Thanks!

05-03-09 10:34 AM
    Get a SD card reader, plug it into your computer. Then...open your media folder on your desktop and then select what you want and drag onto the memory card. Thats all there is to it!
    05-03-09 12:16 PM
    Is there a way to move my music from a Sirius stilello radio to my storm?
    05-03-09 01:49 PM
    The easiest way is blackberry media sync available on rim's site...it even converts the mp4's to mp3's! way cool
    05-03-09 02:11 PM
    I use WMP11....click "sync" find my card > add to sync list> start sync. All done
    05-03-09 02:15 PM
    the blackberry media sync works the best in my opinion
    05-03-09 02:59 PM
    Obviously there are many ways of importing your music. The easiest way for me is plug your storm to your computer. After the driver is automatically detected, go to Windows File Explorer/Documents and look for a new driver on your computer. The driver should be called Blackberry and Blackberry 2. The Blackberry 2 is your Microsd card driver. Just drag all your music files over to the Blackberry 2 Music folder and away you go.
    05-03-09 03:31 PM
    I also use the BB media sync - most of my itunes just jump onto my memory card.
    05-03-09 03:33 PM
    I use a zune and the drag and drop works great as fast as you drag no problems at all
    The Zune doesn't do drag and drop. I know, I have 2 Zune 120's, and I had a Zune 80 and 30 as well. This is a bad example to use, as you need to use the Zune software for transfers, and it's not compatible w/any other device EXCEPT the Zune.

You can use WMP10 & 11, Media Monkey, WinAmp, J.River Media Jukebox, or any other program besides the BB app on the computer. Or, use windows Explorer to drag and drop to the Music folder on the memory card.
    Last edited by nywytboy68; 05-03-09 at 03:41 PM.
    05-03-09 03:37 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD