Is there any problems with the S1 since the 5.0.0.328 from Verizon came out? Has the battery gotten better? Do you have screen touch problems anymore?
    12-11-09 08:16 AM
    Nope, none at all.

All those threads listed in the Storm sections are a figment of your imagination...
    12-11-09 08:24 AM
    The upgrade caused my phone to explode. Pieces went flying everywhere.

Seriously though, my phone has been running better since the upgrade. Upgrade if you havn't yet.
    12-11-09 08:48 AM
    Is there any problems with the S1 since the 5.0.0.328 from Verizon came out? Has the battery gotten better? Do you have screen touch problems anymore?
    The S1 with 328 is a whole different phone! To the extent that the only notable difference between it and the S2 are the increased mem and wifi....otherwise, in some ways, I still miss my S1! Battery life was not drastically increased by this OS upgrade...but the overall feel of the phone jumped up quite a few notches...

328 is what the S1 should have come with in the first place.
    12-11-09 10:19 AM
    No the 328 is awesome, the OS is solid and most if not all applications work with the latest version.

I only have one complain and that is the memory manager was not as good as 151. However if you keep your RAM to 25MB on start up the phone is solid.

=X=
    12-11-09 11:56 AM
    Different phones, different results... 5.0.328 is what made me stop using my Storm. It caused me nothing but trouble (as every 5.0 OS has done more and more).

It gave me massive memory leaks, worse battery life, many random reboots, my screen keeps becoming unresponsive, my gps no longer works, and the phone just shuts off a lot (My band played a show with Bowling For Soup, and I hung out after. Every time I took a picture and put the phone down, when I picked it up the screen was black and unresponsive...battery pull time. 5 times in 15 minutes!!!)

My Bold has also started randomly rebooting on 5.0 a lot. The only apps I have are Facebook, Google Maps, Docs To Go, and Texas Hold Em (deleted all the other games and no games on the Storm), no themes, and my Bold boots with less than 20 megs of memory then restarts twice a day. I did wipe and reinstall with no change. Gotta love 4.6 and 4.7!

Before anyone says user error, I wipe them with BBSAK before installing each OS. I don't put very much on my phone either. I realize that not every one is having problems, but 5.NO is why I'm not getting another BB when my contract is up. When I have 2 phones that can't be relied on to work when I need them to...that company has lost my business.
    12-11-09 04:09 PM
    Works GREAT!
    12-11-09 04:50 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD