The battery life is good, not great but usable enough but I'm thinking. If the lag in the Accelerametor and the general lag all around is eleminated...or at least virtually eleminated...wouldn't that reduce strain on the battery and thus lengthen (though maybe not by much) the battery life? I'm looking at this somewhat similarly to how a phone, when searching for signal, loses battery more rapidly when there is something putting extra strain on the battery (obviously).
    11-24-08 03:58 AM
    It is definitely possible that the new OS could improve battery life. Since there will be less lag, the CPU would be used less......
    11-24-08 04:01 AM
    Definitely a possibility. Wasn't improved battery life one of the improvements touted in one of the many iPhone 3G updates that has come out in the past few months?
    11-24-08 04:19 AM
    Definitely a possibility. Wasn't improved battery life one of the improvements touted in one of the many iPhone 3G updates that has come out in the past few months?
    yeah, "who cares about dropped calls, i can use this thing for a month straight!"
    read in hippie ifanboy voice

btw, cssvt can you slap the heck out of beamer for me, ment to ask you after miami
    11-24-08 04:59 AM
    yeah, "who cares about dropped calls, i can use this thing for a month straight!"
    read in hippie ifanboy voice

btw, cssvt can you slap the heck out of beamer for me, ment to ask you after miami

A) "Use this thing for a month straight" ....yea right, my roommate's is half dead by lunch only by playing music and a few texts.

B) Yes, and stinespring.
    11-24-08 05:02 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD